Thursday, April 19, 2012

Friends Who help u

        A friend is someone you can talk to about someone and they don't tell them I was talking about them. A friend is someone that help you if you need help. A friend is someone that care about you. A friend is someone that you can talk to and they want to hear what u got to say. Me and my friend jump rope and we go another house play guessing games and math games.
      A friend is a person that will not let 10 girls jump on you.A friend is a person going to always be your friend like if someone come up to your friend and be like Janee was talking about you to me your friend not going to believe it because she/he
don't hear it. me and my friend go to the park and play ball.                                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment